Software Encrypted Flash Drives
Software Encryption For Protection and Economy
- AES Encryption: CE Secure uses AES 256-bit "on-the-fly" Software Encryption/Decryption to protect your data.
- On-The-Go Technology: Self contained unit leaves no footprint on the host system
- Virtual Keyboard: An integrated virtual keyboard helps defeat key loggers
- Incorrect Password Protection: Five incorrect attempts and the software closes to defeat brute force attacks
- USB 2.0: Convenient Bus-powered USB 2.0 interface
- Optional Non-Admin Module: This product requires the user to have Admin Rights to the PC. In a corporate environment, we offer a solution that allows this product to work in a Controlled Non-Admin environment. Please contact us or request an evaluation for more details.
CE Secure Encrypted Flash Drive
Ready to Use
CE Secure encrypted flash drives are factory encrypted. To use them all you need to do is plug them into a USB port, create a password at the prompt and start securing your data with AES 256-bit encryption. Meeting your security compliance requirements is easy with CE Secure.
Easy to Use
The CE Secure encrypted flash drives are USB 2.0 AES256-bit software encrypted devices. Available in capacities up to 64GB they are portable,secure and easy to use.
The CE Secure Encrypted flash drives are ready to use right from the box. The encrypted flash drives are protected with "Always On" AES256-bit encryption. Additionally they can be set up with an Administrative password for added security and recoverability.
- AES256-bit Encryption
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7, Vista, and XP
- LED Activity status indicator
- TAA compliant
- Assembled in the USA
Included Encryption Software
- CE Secure Traveler
- Up to 480 Mb/s via USB 2.0
- USB 2.0