Encrypted Flash Drives
Hardware Encrypted Flash Drives are Superior Security Solutions
- Instantly secure portable data with always-on automatic hardware AES256 CBC encryption.
- Easy-to-work-with, easy-to-set-up, flexible self-service deployment for larger organizations.
- Strong, tough, built-to-last aluminum exterior.
- Waterproof (up to 4ft; conforms to IEC 60529 IPX8; Product must be clean and dry before use).
- User does NOT need Admin level priviledges.
- Fastest startup times and the best flash storage components.
- Locks down if left behind, using an adjustable timer lock.
- Manageable on an enterprise scale with CE Secure Console, offering remote password resets, remote kills of rogue drives and much more.
- TAA Compliant
- Assembled in the USA
CE Secure Vault3 FIPS Flash Drive
Military-Strength Hardware Encryption
The CE Secure Vault3 hardware controller encrypts all data using AES256-bit encryption in CBC-mode. Encryption keys are generated on board at user setup, and all communications are encrypted. CE Secure Vault3 is protected against autorun malware, and onboard active anti-malware is available. Once unlocked, CE Secure Vault3 is as simple to use as a standard USB flash drive.
Quick Startup and Easy Setup
You can unlock a CE Secure Vault3 drive in as little as one second after plugging it in. The optimized configuration startup time on first use makes CE Secure Vault3 drives the fastest and simplest to set up. The responsiveness and speed of CE Secure Vault3 devices are important for a positive user experience, which is essential for achieving user acceptance of enforced and elevated security measures.
Hardware Brute-Force Protection
CE Secure Vault3 offers true brute-force protection, with a password attempt counter built into the hardware in order to protect against password attacks.
CE Secure Vault3 has the longest life span of any USB flash drive, thanks to built-in ECC and wear leveling. The ECC hardware on CE Secure Vault3 ensures that transfer speeds are high and that accuracy and life span of stored data are maximized.
No Installation, No Admin Rights Required
CE Secure Vault3 devices do not require any software installation or admin rights.
Compact, Robust and Epoxy-Sealed
CE Secure Vault3 devices are designed to endure wear and tear, and they fit even where port space is minimal. The circuitry is sealed with epoxy, giving CE Secure Vault3 superior weather resistance and making the hardware completely tamperproof.
Protection & Timer Lockdown
The manageable Timer Lockdown feature ensures that forgotten or misplaced drives do not cause data breaches. CE Secure Vault3 reminds users upon logout if their drive is still inserted, and it alerts the user if there have been previous faulty login attempts on the drive.
- AES256-bit Encryption
- FIPS 140-2 level 2 certification
Compatible Security Management Software
- CE Secure Console (certain models)
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8.0, 7
Included Encryption Software
- Authentication/Management client
- Up to 135MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- USB 3.0
- LED Activity status indicator
- TAA compliant
- Assembled in the USA